We are excited to announce the 2019 Black Girl Excellence Awards Tour!!!
This event will take place in three cities:
Montgomery, AL – January 26, 2019
Houston, TX – March 9, 2019
Baton Rouge, LA – March 30, 2019
*For more information visit our Black Girl Excellence Awards Page
Join Us For The Ultimate Empowerment Experience
Let\’s finish 2018 strong and begin 2019 with a running start!
Vision Board and Planning w/Functional goal setting
Self-care plan development
Guided development of personal mission statement
Supportive community building
….and So Much More!!!!
Sponsorship Packages Available Sponsorship Includes:
Logo added to Sponsors Flyer
Product/Service Highlight at the event
Highlights on The Lifted Lifestyle Social Media
Contact us at email@example.com for more information or any questions you may have.
Can\’t wait to see you there!
Thank you for you interest in The Assembly. I have noticed an awakening of women as we are starting to identify and own our power individually. But, what a powerful thing it would be to own it and tap into it collectively? It is from this idea The Assembly was born. Why the gathering ground? Because it is a place of growth, healing, seed planting and sharing. Throughout history in times of trials and times of triumph women have always come together create, build, find solutions and celebrate. We are and have always been our best resource. I am looking to assemble at least 35 empowerment focused, mentorship minded and love filled women for an event celebrating our ability to move mountains and build nations.
During The Assembly you can expect:
- Action based facilitation that takes this beyond a typical empowerment event.
- An environment filled with encouragement, safety, support and like minded women individually selected for this event.
- Guided networking activities to break the ice and facilitate community building.
- Personal development activities that will yield personal growth and professional results.
- Tangible resources that can change your life and business if implemented correctly.
- Swag bag, refreshments and much more!
During The Assembly you are expected too:
- Come with an open mind and open heart.
- Come ready to connect to a network of powerhouse women.
- Come with a spirit rooted in reciprocity and kindness.
- Come willing to share space, information, and community.
- Bring a tangible item that represents who you are as a woman (Don’t over think this. Bring an item that has a story behind it or one that makes you smile, shows your growth or is just something fun).
This event is about connecting a network of women who can become a support system, bank of resources and tribe of encouragement. Who better to recognize the burden and blessing of being a woman than another woman? Will you join me for the Assembly?
We only have space for 35 spots available for this event.