Frequently Asked Questions
The Lifted Lifestyle FAQs
You are on the journey of a lifetime, but do you have a map and the resources necessary to arrive at your desired destination? The Lifted Lifestyle can help you find direction in:
- Assuming personal responsibility for your entire life
- Discovering your purpose in life
- Improving your self-awareness and self-love
- Turning past weaknesses or failures into strengths
- Evolving your spiritual development
- Enhancing your lifestyle and your overall quality of life
- Improving your self-esteem
- Building healthy relationships
- Doing the work to find forgiveness
- Changing your method of communication
Here at The Lifted Lifestyle we aim to motivate, empower, offer emotional support, and aide in the development of confidence and self awareness in our clients. We are not therapists. We do not diagnose, determine illnesses, or mental pathologies. We take our work seriously enough to refer our clients to trained therapist when the need for in-depth clinical help arises.
Not at all! We Welcome you to reach out for your 100% free consultation with no strings attached!
A typical session lasts between 30 minutes and one hour; however we are able to accommodate any schedule.
Our standard hours of operation is Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 6:oo p.m. CST. We are also available outside of these hours by appointment, so please contact us to schedule yours.
It is recommended that you spend at least two sessions a month with our team for intense work.
Yes! We are able and ready to assist you where ever you are worldwide. Do not hesitate to schedule your free consultation!
We accept all major credit card payment and PayPal